外贸商务英语第一篇:询盘函电常用英语

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:07:20 11:52:21
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

4. Lets have your counteroffer.

请还个价。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we cant accept it.

你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7. Its absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

8. We cant accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

9. Im afraid I dont find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11. Ill respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

12. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off.

如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

{$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

Wed rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

Wed like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms youll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊订货


src="/sws/js/wxgg.js">

相关文章


外贸商务英语第一篇:报盘还盘中英对照(1)
外贸商务英语第一篇:询盘商贸英语对话
外贸商务英语第一篇:报盘英语口语
外贸商务英语第一篇:询盘的提出常用英语
外贸商务英语第一篇:询盘函电常用英语
外贸商务英语第一篇:用英语回复样本询盘
外贸商务英语第一篇:询盘英语常用订购语
外贸商务英语第一篇:有关询盘的英语对话
外贸商务英语第一篇:询盘英语第一次询价与答复
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛