外销员外贸外语辅导:回复客户询盘英语外销员考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2008:12:30 19:11:53
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


  May I have an idea of your prices?
  可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
  Can you give me an indication of price?
  你能给我一个估价吗?
  Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
  请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
  If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
  如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
  When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
  李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
  Wed rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
  我们希望你们报离岸价格。
  Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
  请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
  Words and Phrases
  favorable 优惠的
  firm price 实价,实盘
  Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
  为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
  Wed like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
  我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
  How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
  你们通常要多久才能交货?
  Could you make prompt delivery?
  可以即期交货吗?
  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms youll choose?
  能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
  Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
  你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
  Do you take special orders?
  你们接受特殊订货吗?
  Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
  He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
  他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
  We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
  我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
  Words and Phrases
  sales conditions 销售条件
  to make delivery 交货
  to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
  payment terms 付款方式
  special orders 特殊订货 "#F8F8F8"

相关文章


外贸外语辅导:运输费用相关术语表示法外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:回复客户询盘英语外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:常用会计用语词汇外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:花卉词汇(中英)外销员考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛