国际商务师业务外语辅导:商务信函常用语集锦国际商务师考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2009:08:09 17:31:58
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


id="feiw" class="aizi">

  把国际商务师站点加入收藏夹

  欢迎进入:2009年国际商务师课程免费试听

  更多信息请访问:百考试题·国际商务师百考试题论坛·国际商务师

  1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
  有劳贵方,不胜感激。
  2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
  不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
  3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
  对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
  4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
  对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
  5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
  贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
  6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
  如承试订货,不胜感激。
  7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
  如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
  8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
  如承惠予样品,则不胜感激。
  9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
  如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
  10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
  收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
  11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
  我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
  12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
  贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
  13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
  我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
  14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
  我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
  15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
  我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
  16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.
  我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
  17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
  我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
  18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
  我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
  19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
  这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
  20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
  恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

相关文章


国际商务师业务外语辅导:投诉错运货物函电实例国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:建议用信用证付款外贸函电范文国际商务师考试
2009年国际商务师考试辅导:出口信贷国际商务师考试
进出口合同的履行及具体操作程序国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:商务信函常用语集锦国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:外贸运输函电范例国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:报实价的商务信函范例国际商务师考试
外贸英语函电的书信文体汇总国际商务师考试
进出口类商业信函写作范文国际商务师考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛