外销员外贸外语辅导:商务信函常用语集锦外销员考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2009:08:05 18:45:53
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


  把外销员站点加入收藏夹

  欢迎进入:2009年外销员课程免费试听

  点击进入免费体验:百考试题外销员在线考试中心

  更多信息请访问:百考试题·外销员百考试题论坛·外销员

  商务通信常用句子
  1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
  有劳贵方,不胜感激。
  2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
  不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
  3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
  对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
  4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
  对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
  5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
  贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
  6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
  如承试订货,不胜感激。
  7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
  如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
  8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
  如承惠予样品,则不胜感激。
  9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
  如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
  10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
  收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
  11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
  我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
  12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
  贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
  13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
  我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
  14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
  我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
  15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
  我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
  16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.
  我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
  17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
  我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
  18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
  我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
  19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
  这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
  20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
  恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

相关文章


外销员外贸外语辅导:外贸函电写作常见的错误外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:外贸业务全套英文邮件范文外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:唛头要求外贸函电范文外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:英文合约中其它常见的定义条款外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:商务信函常用语集锦外销员考试
2009年外销员考试辅导:支付工具外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:外贸函件信封写作规则外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:报实价的商务函电外销员考试
外销员外贸外语辅导:国际工程履约保函格式范例外销员考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛