房地产英语(一)

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:03:10 11:41:15
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


入世以后,跨国房地产交易越来越多,涉外交易动辄千百万;地道、准确、符合国际惯例的房地产英语无疑是促成交易、避免误解的必备条件,特别是对于一个出色的房地产代理商来说,其重要性就更为突出。

  After China’s entry into WTO, foreign estate trade expands rapidly with large sum of dollars often involved, thus a good command of estate English in conformity with international practice becomes more essential, especially to an outstanding real estate agent.

  Chapter 1. Residential Flat

  第一章 住宅物业

  1. Residential Flat For Sale

  1. 出售住宅物业

  Scene: ABC Properties Company, Tai Koo Shing Branch

  场景: ABC 地产代理公司太古城分行

  A:Agent - James Wilson

  物业代理詹姆士·威尔逊

  B:Client - Mr Johnson

  客户约翰逊先生

  A: Good morning, Sir. Have a seat please.

  先生,早晨好,请坐。

  B: I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.

  我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。

  没问题,这是我的名片,我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况,最近数月住宅物业需求甚殷,住宅物业的价格上升了差不多两成。

  B: Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
真的?由于我必须于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。



  A: Don’t worry, Sir. I think it’s a seller’s market now. Let me get down some information about your apartment first. What is your property’s address?

  先生,不用担心,我相信对卖家而言这是很好的时机。让我先记录一些关于你的住宅的资料,请问你的房子在哪里?

  B: Flat C, 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.

  在太古城唐厦十五楼 C 室。

  A: What is the square area of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?

  你的单位面积有多大?有多少间睡房和客厅?

  B: Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There’s one living room, one dining room, one master room and two bedrooms.

  建筑面积约九百平方英尺,有一个客厅、一个饭厅、一间主人套房和两间睡房。

  A: How is your property orientation and view?

  你的房子的座向及观景怎样?

  B: It is on the south with a hillside view.

  它是向南而面对山景的。

  A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.

  唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港元,不过要视单位的内部间隔及装修而定。
B: I would like to mark four point five million Hong Kong dollars.

  我希望订价为港币四百五十万元。

  A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?

  先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?

  B: Johnson, my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 2134567.

  我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司缁昂怕胧?1234567.

  A: Thank you, Mr Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?

  谢谢你,约翰逊先生。请问你的单位何时可以交付?

  B: In about one month.

  约一个月之后。

  A: Also, Mr Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.

  还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司会向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。

  B: No problem.

  没有问题。

  A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.

  非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户,如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。

  B: Thank you.
谢谢。

  2. Residential Property for Purchase

  购买住宅物业

  Scene: ABC Properties Company, Tai Koo Shing Branch

  场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行

  A: Agent- James Wilson

  物业代理詹姆士·威尔逊

  B: Client- Mrs. Chen

  客户陈太太

相关文章


进出口货物名称中英对照(103)
进出口货物名称中英对照(102)
房地产英语(一)
进出口货物名称中英对照(101)
MarketReforms市场改革
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛