汉英商务英语810句对照7

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:03:16 21:00:28
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? Is there anything I can explain fully?

  你认为我们的工厂怎样? What did you think of our factories?

  我有深刻的印象。 I was impressed very much.

  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.来源:考

  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.来源:考

  我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。 I want to purchase some computers from your company.

  我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗? We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?

  我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。 Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.

  我们急需一等品。 We are in great need of Grade A.

  如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.

  我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.

  请您把商品货号告诉我们。 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

  您能提供一个参考价吗? Could you give me an indication of the price?

  希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.

  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? Do you offer FOB or CIF?

  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.来源:考

  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.

  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.

  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.

  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.来源:考

  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.

  必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.

  上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。 The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we havent received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

  我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

  我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.

  如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。 If you dont have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

  感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

  我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。 I dont think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.

  您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。 Youd better give us a rough idea of your price.

  我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

  如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.

  能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.

  请告知可供现货的数量。 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.

  我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.

  相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

  相信贵方能满足我们的要求。 We trust you can meet our requirements.

  希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.

  我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.

  我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.

  若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.来源:考

  我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

  贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

  我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.

  即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.来源:考

  欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?

  我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.

  请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.

  能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?来源:考

  由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.

  我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.



相关文章


商业演讲之公司俱乐部介绍
商务英语写作指导:商业英文书信(1)
汉英商务英语810句对照8
商业英语书信的结构
汉英商务英语810句对照7
商业英语书信的格式
商业英语书信的种类
汉英商务英语810句对照6
汉英商务英语810句对照5
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛