单证综合辅导:信用证英语语句

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:09:19 12:31:46
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


   We insist on a letter of credit.
   我们坚持用信用证方式付款。    As Ive said, we require payment by L/C.
   我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。    We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
   我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。    We always require L/C for our exports.
   我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。    L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
   我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。    We pay by L/C for our imports.
   进口我们也采用信用证汇款。    Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
   我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。    You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.
   你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。    Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
   信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?    For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
   我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
   What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
   百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?    Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
   请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。    The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
   信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。    Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
   能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?    The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
   信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。    Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
   你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。    Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
   欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。    I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
   我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。    The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
   伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。    When do I have to open the letter of credit?
   顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?    When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
   按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?    Please open letter of credit in good time.
   请及时开出信用证。    Well open the letter of credit at sight.
   我们会按时开证的。    I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
   我同意用即期信用证付款。    Is the credit at sight or after sight?
   信用证是即期的还是远期的?    Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
   我们在3月初开出信用证。    Well open the credit one month before shipment.
   我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。    Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
   请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。    This letter of credit expires on 15th July.
   这张信用证7月15日到期。    The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
   信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。    Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
   你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

相关文章


外贸业务英语:对外贸易常用语(4)
单证综合辅导:外贸单证常用英文缩写(7)
外贸业务英语:对外贸易常用语(1)
单证综合辅导:外贸单证常用英文缩写(5)
单证综合辅导:信用证英语语句
单证综合辅导:信用证英语口语用语及词组
单证综合辅导:信用证类型英语
单证综合辅导:“跟单信用证统一惯例”的英语
单证综合辅导:信用证相关的英语
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛