公共英语等级考试PETS三级综合辅导(七)

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:10:10 12:19:04
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


汉译英的技巧

1、分清主从:

复合句中,有两个甚至两个以上的谓语动词,要分清哪个是主句的动词。

1:你和我们耍花招没用

It’s no use you trying your tricks on us.

2:下次会议讨论我们是否接受他的建议。

It will be discussed at next meeting whether we should accept his offer or not.

3:我想他插上话并不难,因为那些喜欢饶舌头的人都不在。

I think it difficult for him to get a word in edgeways, because all the chatterboxes are not here.

4:直到几天以后,我才发现被那个小贩骗了。

He was not until several days later that I realized I was taken in by that vendor.

2、选词用字:

要根据不同的语境来选择词汇,不要千篇一律。

1:情况不明。

The situation is not clear.

2:这种情况必须改变。

This state of affairs must change.

3:我明天来看你。

I’ll call on you tomorrow.

4:看,哪儿有一只猫。

Look, there is a cat.

5:我看见房子边有一只猫,你看见了吗?

I see a cat beside the house, and you?

3、词的增补:

1:见到你真是太好了。

It’s wonderful seeing you.

2:在非常复杂的政治局面中犯一些错误是很自然的。

It’s quite natural making mistakes in a very complicated political situation.

4、词的省略:

1:我提前完成了任务,他也提前完成了。

I’ve finished my task ahead of schedule, so has he.

2:他的脸晒得很黑,他的双手大而有力。

His face is tanned and his hands big and strong.

3:我不想去,但是如果他们希望我去,我就去。

I don’t want to go, but I’ll go if they wish me to.

5、词类转换:

1:一定要少空话,多工作。

There must be less empty talk and more hard work.

2:语言这东西不是随便可以学好的,非苦功不可。

The mastery of language is not easy and requires painstaking effort.

3:不要乱果皮纸屑。

No litter, please!

4:真奇怪,她不而别了。

I felt curious that she lift without saying good-bye.

6、词序调整

1:为了我们过上幸福的生活,英雄们献出了自己的生命。

The heroes gave their lives so that we might live a happy life.

2:无论时间早晚,我们必须在回家前干完工作。

We must finish the work before we go home, whether it be early or late.

3:如果要排成一寸长就需要大约一亿二千五百万个水分子。

It would take about 125 million of molecules of water to form a row an inch long.

4:她昨天坐火车去了上海。

She went to Shanghai by train yesterday.



相关文章


公共英语等级考试PETS三级综合辅导(七)
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛