报关员考试报关英语英汉对照报关常用语句总结

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2008:01:26 09:28:36
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?
请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?
2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
4.I’m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
5.You may take a rest today and well talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。
6.If there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。
7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营工艺品。
9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
10.Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好的合作。
11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。
13.We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.
我们的对外贸易政策是一贯的。
14.We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。
15.We readjust our price according to the international markets.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
16.May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?
17.We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
18.This is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
19.We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
20.We’ d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.
我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
21.Have you read our leaflet?
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧。
22.Could you tell me the article number of the product?
请您把品号告诉我。
23.We are in a position to accept a special order.
我们可以接受特殊订单。
24.Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请您介绍一下您方的价格,好吗?
25.Our price is highly competitive.
我方价格极有竞争性。
26.This is our latest price list.
这是我们的最新价格单。
27.I’d like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
希望你们报一个C.I.F.旧金山的最低价。
28.Can you give us an indication of your price?
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧。
29.The price this commodity is 0 per piece C.I.F. San Francisco.
这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是400美元一台。
30.Is this your C.I.F. quotation?
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
31.This is our FOB quotation sheet.
这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。
32.Are the prices on the list firm offers?
单上的价格是实盘吗?
33.All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
34.Our offer remains open for 3 days.
我们的价格3天有效。
35.All these articles are our best selling lines.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
36.If your price is favorable, we can place an order right away.
如果按这个价格买进,我们可以马上订货。
37.It is difficult for us sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
38.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
39.Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
40.Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
41.Our products are of high quality.
我们的产品质量好。
42.Our products can stand competition.
我们的产品是有竞争力的。
43.I don’t think the end user would accept your price.
客户很难接受你们的价格。
44.In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.
为了成交,我们可以作些让步。
45.We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough.
如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%。
46.In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
为了达成交易,我们接受你方的价格。
47.What do your think of your price?
您觉得你们的报价怎么样?
48.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
从质量方面考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。

相关文章


其他指导海关知识:兼营船舶登记本
报关员考试指定用书介绍
报关员考试报关英语英汉对照报关常用缩写语总结
报关员考试英汉对照报关常用单词、词组汇总
报关员考试报关英语英汉对照报关常用语句总结
报关员考试报关实务:常见两种进口关税计征方法
换证凭单和换证凭条都是出境货物报检的凭证
报关员报关实务:海运出口危险货物包装检验手续
信用证支付的特点及作用
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛