2008年报关员考试英汉对照报关常用词组及语句报关员考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2008:09:17 18:36:31
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


  一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
  1.invoice 发票
  2.invoice no. 发票编号
  3.port of shipment 起运地
  4.port of destination 目的地,到达地
  5.date of shipment 装船日期,出运口岸
  6.marks &. no. 唛头
  7.commodity code 商品编码
  8.description 品名
  9.quantity 数量
  10.price 价格
  11.unit price 单价
  12.total amount 总价
  13.net weight 净重
  14.gross weight 毛重
  15.measurement 尺码
  16.packing 包装
  17.sales contract No. 售货合同编号
  18.packing list 装箱单
  19.package No. 包装箱号码
  20.total packages 包装总数
  21.case No. 箱号
  22.specification 规格
  23.country of origin 生产国别,原产国
  24.contract of purchase 订购合同
  二、英汉对照报关常用语句
  1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?
  请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?
  2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
  我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
  3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
  公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
  4.I’m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
  我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
  5.You may take a rest today and we’ll talk about our business tomorrow.
  今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈
  6.If there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.
  如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。
  7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
  今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
  8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.
  我们公司主要经营工艺品。
  9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
  具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
  10.Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
  希望我们能很好的合作。
  11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!
  祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
  12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.
  我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。
  13.We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.
  我们的对外贸易政策是一贯的。
  14.We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.
  我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。
  15.We readjust our price according to the international markets.
  我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
  16.May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
  你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?
  17.We are very much interested in your hardware.
  我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
  18.This is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?
  这是询价单,请您看一下。
  19.We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
  我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
  20.We’ d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.
  我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
  21.Have you read our leaflet?
  我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧。
  22.Could you tell me the article number of the product?
  请您把品号告诉我。
  23.We are in a position to accept a special order.
  我们可以接受特殊订单。
  24.Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
  请您介绍一下您方的价格,好吗?
  三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
  1.B/L (Bill of Lading) 提单
  2.L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证
  3.D/P (Documents against Payment) 付款交单
  4.D/A (Documents against Acceptance) 承兑交单
  5.T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) 电汇
  6.CF,C/F (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费价格
  7.C.I.F. (Cost, Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费价格
  8.F.O.B. (Free On Board) 装运港船上交货价格
  9.F.A.Q. (Fair Average Quality) 良好平均品质
  10.FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货
  11.LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货
  12.D/D (Demand Draft) 即期汇票
  13.P.A. (Particular Average) 单独海损
  14.F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险
  15.W.P.A. (With Particular Average) 水渍险
  16.G.A. (General Average) 共同海损
  17.LIBOR (London Inter Bank Offered Fate) 伦敦银行同业拆放利率
  18.EXW (Ex Works) 工厂交货
  19.FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人
  20.DAF (Delivered at Frontier) 边境交货
  21.DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货
  22.DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港码头交货
  23.DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货
  24.DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货"#F8F8F8"

相关文章


2008年报关员考试报关单各栏目填制涉及到的主要资料报关员考试
2008年报关员考试报关单填制代码表报关员考试
2008年报关员考试报关单填制对应栏目表报关员考试
2008年报关员考试特殊币种报关单成交价格填写报关员考试
2008年报关员考试英汉对照报关常用词组及语句报关员考试
2008年报关员考试报考现场确认完全指导报关员考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛