办公英语系列——用简单英语谈生意(介绍篇)秘书资格考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2008:11:09 16:41:41
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


  谈“生意”才是目的,“说英语”只不过是一种手段;如果用简单英语就可以达到目的,就完全没有必要说得那么复杂,那么辛苦!只要生意能谈成,手段似乎没有予以复杂化的必要—应该愈简单愈好。 《用简单英语谈生意》EZ Business Talk 就是教您如何用简单美语(初中英语程度)来处理错综复杂的生意……
  (1)
  A: I don’t believe we’ve met. B: No, I don’t think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧?
  B:我想没有。
  A:我叫陈松林。
  B:您好,我是弗雷德。史蜜斯。
  (2)
  A: Here’s my name card. B: And here’s mine. A: It’s nice to finally meet you. B: And I’m glad to meet you, too. A: 这是我的名片。
  B:这是我的。
  A:很高兴终于与你见面了。
  B:我也很高兴见到你。
  (3)
  A: Is that the office manager over there?
  B: Yes, it is,A: I haven’t met him yet. B: I’ll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧?
  B:是啊。
  A:我还没见过他。
  B:那么,我来介绍你认识。
  (4)
  A: Do you have a calling card ?
  B: Yes , right here. A: Here’s one of mine. B: Thanks. A:您有名片吗?
  B:有的,就在这儿。
  A:喏,这是我的。
  B:谢谢。
  (5)
  A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?
  B: Haven’t you met yet?
  A: No, we haven’t. B: I’ll be glad to do it. A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?
  B:你们还没见面吗?
  A:嗯,没有。
  B:我乐意为你们介绍。
  (6)
  A: I’ll call you next week. B: Do you know my number?
  A: No, I don’t. B: It’s right here on my card. A:我下个星期会打电话给你。
  B:你知道我的号码吗?
  A:不知道。
  B:就在我的名片上。
  (7)
  A: Have we been introduced?
  B: No, I don’t think we have been. A: My name is Wong. B: And I’m Jack Smith. A:对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗?
  B:不,我想没有。
  A:我姓王。
  B:我叫杰克。史密斯。
  (8)
  A: Is this Mr. Jones?
  B: Yes, that’s right. A: I’m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang. B: I’m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang. A:是琼斯先生吗?
  B:是的。
  A:我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。
  B:很高兴认识你,唐先生。
  (9)
  A: I have a letter of introduction here. B: Your name, please?
  A: It’s David Chou. B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this. A:我这儿有一封介绍信。
  B:请问贵姓大名?
  A:周大卫。
  B:啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。
  (10)
  A: I’ll call you if you give me a name card. B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any with me now. A: Just tell me your number, in that case. B: It’s 322-5879. A:给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你。。
  B:真抱歉,我现在身上没带。
  A:这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。
  B:322-5879.
  11.You need to transfer at Central Station.
  你必须在中央车站换车。
  12.How long are you going to stay here?
  你要在这里停留多久?
  13.Do you have anything to declare?
  你有东西要申报关税吗?
  14.What’s the purpose of your visit?
  你旅行的目的是什么?
  15.What time does the ship leave?
  船什么时间启航?
  16.When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
  这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
  17.Could you please give me the departure time?
  你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
  18.Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
  我坐船去需要预订吗?
  19.How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
  去上海的单程票多少钱?
  20.When would you like to return?
  你打算什么时候回来/去?
  21.Do you have any tickets available for that date?
  你们有那天的票吗?
  22.Do you have any tickets available for that date?
  你们有那天的票吗?
  23.How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
  张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
  24.Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?
  你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
  25.Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
  可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
  26.Won’t you iron this shirt for me?
  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
  27.Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
  下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
  28.Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
  我应该在哪里补票?
  29.Where can you pick up your suitcase?
  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
  30.When can you pick up your ticket?
  你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
  31.Where is immigration?
  入境处在什么地方?
  32.Where can I get my baggage?
  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
  33.Is the departure time on schedule?
  起飞时间准时吗?
  34.How long will the flight be delayed?
  班机诞误多长时间?
  35.What’s the cause of the delay?
  什么原因延误?
  36.Will the flight be delayed?
  这班机会延误吗?
  37.May I have baggage tags?
  请给我行李标签好吗?
  38.Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
  对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
  39.Could you explain how to fill this out?
  请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
  40.May I have a customs declaration form, please?
  请给一份海关申报表好吗?
  41.May I have a disembarkation card?
  请给我一张离机卡好吗?
  42.Is this within the tax-free limit?
  这个在免税限额内吗?
  43.Where’’s a tax-free shop?
  免税店在哪儿?
  44.What time should I be at the departure gate?
  我在什么时间到登机门?
  45.Could you help me find my baggage?
  请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
  46.Will the flight be canceled?
  这班机会被取消吗?
  47.Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
  请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
  48.Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10.a.m. Next Monday?
  你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
  49.What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
  50.Where do I pick up the ticket?
  我什么地方拿机票?
  51.From which station does the train leave?
  这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
  52.Can I stop over on the way?
  我在中途可以停吗?
  53.Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
  请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
  54.Are there any discount tickets for me?
  给我有折扣吗?
  55.What time does the plane take off?
  飞机何时起飞呢?
  56.One way or a round trip ticket?
  单程票还是双程票呢?
  57.What time does the first train to Boston leave?
  第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
  58.Is it direct train?
  这是直达车吗?
  59.What platform does the train leave from?
  这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
  60.By what time should I check in?
  我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
  61.What is th boarding time?
  何时登机呢?
  62.How much is the excess baggage charge?
  超额行李费多少钱?
  63.Will this flight leave on time?
  这班机准时起飞吗?
  64.Can I bring this on the plane?
  这件我可以带上飞机吗?
  65.What is the gate number?
  登机门是几号?
  66.Are there reserved seats on the train?
  车上有预订座位吗?
  67.Where is gate six?
  6号登机门在哪儿?
  68.Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
  这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
  69.Has this seat number started boarding?
  这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
  70.Where is the ticket office?
  售票处在哪儿?
  71.How long is the ticket valid?
  这车票有效期多久?
  72.www.100test.com.
  百考试题 F8F8"

相关文章


办公英语系列——用简单英语谈生意(介绍篇)秘书资格考试
秘书从业经验:办公室用餐礼仪秘书资格考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛