经典《老友记》实用生活口语中英双语实用英语考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2009:05:14 20:53:19
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


  《老友记》从来就是英语口语学习的经典,其中的不少口语都很地道,十分适合在日常生活中使用哦。
  Theres nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
  Hes just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
  Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
  Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
  She didnt know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
  I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
  How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
  Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
  Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
  What if I dont wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
  Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
  Its a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
  What does that mean? 那是什么意思? 我要收藏
  I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
  Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
  Put the book back. 把书放回去。
  Im sorry, I didnt catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?
  I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。
  You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。
  You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。
  How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?
  I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
  Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?
  Lets split it. 我们分了它吧。
  What’s with you? 你怎么了?
  What did you get? 你得到了什么?
  You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
  What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?
  Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!
  You cant live off your parents your whole life. 你不能一辈子都靠父母。
  I cant believe what Im hearing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
  Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?
  Serious? 真的吗?/ 严重吗?
  Thats not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。
  Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?
  She has issues. 她有点意见。
  Why are you here?你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?
  She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。
  Theres some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。
  Ive already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。
  Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?
  Whose little ball of paper is this?! 这是谁的纸团?
  Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。
  Youre scaring me. 你吓到我了。
  Youre like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。
  He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。
  Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?
  Dont touch that. 不要碰它。
  You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你让我在全家人面前出丑!
  We will find it. 我们会找到它的。
  Dont be mad. 不要生气。
  I cant do it. 我办不到。
  You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再这样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。
  They wanted me to be involved. 他们想我加入。
  Whats that curry taste? 怎么会有咖喱味?
  Why is he going to call me? 他怎么会要给我电话?
  She just graduated. 她刚毕业。
  We dont have to know that. 我们不需要知道。

相关文章


经典《老友记》实用生活口语中英双语实用英语考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛