文章作者 100test 发表时间 2011:08:25 21:06:36
1. The pattern of education leads to different results in the future. Some believe that parents are the first teachers of their kids who have more influence on the youth， compared with teachers at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
2. Many university tend to teach students individually rather than in a group. People believe that this method is far better than teamwork in many aspects. However， some think this is a waste of money. Discuss both sides and give you own opinion.
3. For some students from poor families， it is a tough mission to attend to college nowadays. Some believe that it is government’s obligation rather than individual duty to pay the tuition fees. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
4. Facing the unemployment， many workers cannot feed themselves and their families as they are used to be. Why does this happen and how should citizens and the society deal with this problem？
5. Some believe that it is a must to keep all the money they earn but not to pay the tax as the government asking for. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
6. Many criminals recommit crimes after their getting out of prisons. This will have negative impacts on the society as well as individuals. What is the influence and how should we deal with this issue？
7. International tourism make people have more stereotypes rather than understanding between different cultures. Why does it happen and what methods should we take to reduce the negative influence？
8. Many believe that people should settle down in the countryside rather than live in the crowed city area. While others believe that it is a smart choice to live in the urban area for many benefits. Discuss both sides and give you own opinion.
9. With the rapid pace of transport， the imported has become a norm in people’s daily life. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages？
10. Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define？ What factors are important in achieving happiness？