国际商务师业务外语辅导:外贸函电写作范文国际商务师考试

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2009:07:28 22:55:55
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


id="tb42" class="mar10">

  把国际商务师站点加入收藏夹

  欢迎进入:2009年国际商务师课程免费试听

  更多信息请访问:百考试题·国际商务师百考试题论坛·国际商务师

  联系业务信函
  We are particularly interested in your products, and would like to have more detailed information on all of your commodities.
  本公司对贵方的产品特感兴趣,盼能从贵方获得更多的商品详细资料。
  We have extensive sales network for this line of goods, and shall always be ready to cooperate with you in marketing of your products in our market.
  我方对此产品有广大的销售网,本公司随时准备与贵方合作,以拓展贵方产品在我国的市场。
  We have excellent connections in the trade and are fully experienced with the import business for this type of product.
  在贸易方面,我们有良好的关系,对此类产品进口业务更具有丰富的经验。
  We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese silk goods and are enjoying an excellent reputation through fifty years’ business experience.
  我公司是中国丝绸产品大出口商之一,具有五十年商贸经验,享誉中外。
  As to our credit and financial standing, we can refer you to the Bank of China and the Chamber of Commerce in Guangzhou.
  至于我们的信用和财务状况,请向中国银行和广州商会了解。
  Our reference is the Bank of China.
  我们的证明人是中国银行。
  We are in the market for chemicals.
  我们要购买化工产品。
  We are in the market for Chinese leather shoes and should be obliged if you would send us your best quotation.
  我方拟购中国皮鞋,请报最优惠价格为感。
  The export of textiles is our line of business (or: our business scope).
  出口纺织品是我们的经营范围。
  to establish (or: enter into)business relations with sb.
  与某人建立贸易关系
  on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods
  在平等互利、互通有无的基础上
  We hope to trade with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
  我们希望在平等、互利的基础上和你方进行贸易。
  to fall within the scope of our business activities
  属于我们的经营范围
  We deal exclusively in light industrial products.
  我们专营轻工业产品。
  We come to know the name and address of your firm through …
  承蒙…告知贵公司的名称和地址。
  The articles we require should be durable and the colors should be bright and attractive.
  本公司要求的货物务必经久耐用,色彩鲜明,有吸引力。
  We have a long experience in the import and export trade and a wide knowledge of commodities as well as of the best sources of supply of these materials.
  本公司在进出口贸易方面历史悠久,经验丰富。对各种货品及其货源十分熟悉。
  We have your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in ….
  我们从中国驻…使馆商务处得悉贵公司的行名。
  We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to establishing business relations with you and meanwhile asking you to make us a competitive offer for 50 metric tons of Bitter Apricot Kernels, September shipment, together with your trade terms and conditions.
  询盘
  Please quote us your best discount off your list prices for this quantity.
  订购贵方这样大数量的产品,请以低于价目表内折扣报价。
  The margin on this order is very small and we hope you will allow us an extra discount of 5%.
  本定单利润甚微,盼贵方惠予额外5%折扣。
  Please make us an offer within this month.
  请在本月内给予报盘。
  Please quote us your lowest price for the items listed hereunder.
  请报下列商品的最低价。
  We would like to place an order with you for 5,000 color TV sets.
  我们想向你们订购5,000台彩电。
  Please quote us your best CIF prices.
  请向我方报最好的 CIF 价格。
  Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.
  请向我方报化肥最低价。
  We can allow you 3% discount on purchase of ten thousand metric tons.
  若购买1万公吨,我们可给予 你方3%的折扣。
  报盘/报价
  In response (reply) to your inquiry of June 23, we have sent today our price-list.
  我方今天已将本公司产品价目表寄上,以答复贵公司3月23日询问函。
  Referring to your inquiry of November 20, we have quoted as below.
  贵公司11月20日询问函收到,兹报价如下。
  This range is on a special introductory offer, the terms of which are set out at the end of the brochure.
  这套产品均按新产品优惠价报价,优惠条件在小册子末尾。
  Since the above price is subject to alteration, we urge you to place your order promptly.
  鉴于以上价格可能还有改动,我们请您务必从速订货。
  We have pleasure in enclosing a copy of our illustrated brochure, together with our latest price list.
  现随函寄去一份附图小册子,并寄去最新价目表一份至感荣幸。
  We feel we must point out that our list prices have already been cut to the minimum possible, and that our goods are unobtainable elsewhere at our rates.
  必须指出,我们价目表内的定价,业已减至最低限度,如此价格在其他地方不可能购得。
  As requested, we enclose our illustrated catalog and price-list and trust that you will find it of much interest.
  依照贵方要求,现随函附上有关说明书目录及价目各一份,谅感兴趣。
  We are willing to allow 5% reduction in price on all orders over 1,000 pieces.
  如果订购超过1,000件时,本公司同意降低价格5%。
  We are prepared to offer you a special trade discount of 20% on all orders exceeding $100,000 received before the end of this year.
  如果在本月底前接到贵方定单,且金额超过美金100,000元时,本公司将给予20%特别优待。
  However we have to inform you that there is no room to make any further reduction in prices as we have already cut them to the absolute minimum.
  但本公司已没有再减价的余地,因为我方已将价格减到最低限度。
  The above quotation is subject to our final confirmation.
  上述报价以我们最后确认为准。
  subject to our final confirmation
  以我方最后确认为准
  subject to your reply reaching here before the end of June
  以你方答复于六月底前到达为有效
  Our offer is firm/valid/good/open for five days.
  我方报盘有效期为五天。
  With reference to your letter of …, inquiring for … , we enclose our Quotation No. … for your consideration and trust you will find our prices acceptable.
  关于你…来函询购…,兹附去第…号报价单给你考虑。相信你会认为我们的价格是可以接受的。
  还盘
  In order to conclude the transaction, I think you should reduce your price by at least 3%.
  为了达成交易,我想你们至少得减价3%才行。
  This is our lowest quotation. I’m afraid we can’t go further.
  这是我方最低报价,恐怕不能再降了。
  This is our rock-bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions.
  这是我方的最低价格,不可能在让了。
  Our price is fixed at a reasonable level.
  我们的价格定得合理。
  Our counter-offer is in line with the international market.
  我们的还盘符合国际市场的行情。
  As the market is weak at present, your quotation is unworkable.
  眼前行市疲软,你方所报价格做不开。
  Your price appears to be on the high side.
  你们的价格似乎太高。
  The price you counter-offered is unreasonable.
  你方还盘价格不合理。
  We will appreciate it very much if you will consider our counter-offer most favourably.
  如能最优惠地考虑我方还盘,我们将不胜感激。
  订购
  We thank you for your quotation of May 28 and are pleased to place a trial order for your electrical product.
  贵方5月28日报价报价函敬悉,谢谢。本公司乐意向贵方试购电器产品。
  Your prompt attention to this order would be appreciated.
  就本定单,请尽速处理。
  We are very pleased to receive your order and confirm that all the items required are in stock.
  本公司已收到贵公司订单,至感欣慰。贵方所需的各项产品,均以现货供应,特此奉告。
  …you can supply us from stock.
  你们可供现货。
  Enclosed is our order for 300 sets of Transistor Radios T432.
  随函附上我方所订300台T432型晶体管收音机的订单。
  Enclosed please find our Sales Contract No. 986 in duplicate. If you find everything in order, please sign and return one copy for our file.
  现随函附上我方986号销售确认书一式两份,请查收。如你方认为一切尚可,请签署后退还一份以便存档。

相关文章


国际商务师业务外语辅导:装运通知模板国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:价格让步回函国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:外贸函电案例分析国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:报价函电如何写作国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:外贸函电写作范文国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:拒绝寄样的信函国际商务师考试
宁夏2009年国际商务师资格考试报名通知国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:开立汇票函电国际商务师考试
国际商务师业务外语辅导:唛头要求函电国际商务师考试
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛