外销员外贸外语辅导:最常用商务英语200句

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2010:06:01 17:00:41
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


  - Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  - Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  - Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  - If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  - Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  - So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  - Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  - Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  -- Thatll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  -- Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  -- I cant say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  -- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  -- Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  -- But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  -- Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  -- Weve got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  -- Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  -- Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  -- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  -- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  -- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  -- We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  -- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  -- Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  -- Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  -- Youll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  -- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  -- Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  -- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  -- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  -- We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  -- Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  -- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  -- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  -- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  -- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  -- Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  -- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  -- Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  -- Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  -- What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  -- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  -- Whats your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  -- Im impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  -- The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  -- No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  -- I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  -- We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  -- The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  -- We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  -- Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  -- We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  -- I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  -- Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  -- It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  -- You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  -- I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  -- Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  -- All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  -- Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  -- No wonder youre so experienced.

  怪不得你这么有经验。

  -- Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  -- Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  -- At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

  -- I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  -- We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  -- This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  -- I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  -- Ive read about it,but Id like to know more about it.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  -- Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  -- I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  -- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  -- When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

  -- Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

  -- Yes, we have been interested in new system.

  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

  -- Has your company done any research in this field?

  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

  -- Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

  -- If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

  -- By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

  -- I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  -- Would you let me know your fax number?

  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

  -- Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

  -- Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

  -- I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

  -- I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  -- Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

  -- As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  -- May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  -- If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  -- We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  -- Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  -- I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.



相关文章


2010年度外销员考试时间及报名时间完全指南
2009年外销员考试合格证书预计2010年1、2月领取
2010外销员备考之法语中见面、相遇等词汇的翻译
2010年度外销员考试时间及报名时间完全指南
外销员外贸外语辅导:最常用商务英语200句
2008年外销员资格考试各地成绩查询信息汇总
2010年外销员考试时间及报名时间完全指南
2010年江西外销员考试5月5日起报名 9月11日考试
2010年国际商务资格考试江西考务工作计划
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛