商务英语-交际礼节英语词汇

文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:01:11 22:24:39
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网


Ive heard so much about you.
好久不见了!

Long time no see.
辛苦了!

Youve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行!
Its a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!
Hope youll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope youll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.

多保重!
Take care!

祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!
At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会
Welcome dinner

便宴
Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon

便餐
Light meal

工作午餐
Working luncheon

自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会
Return dinner

告别宴会
Farewell dinner

庆功宴
Glee feast

招待会
Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peoples Republic of China

鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party

茶话会
Tea party

包餐/点餐
Table dhote/a la carte

上菜
Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.

请入席!
Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
Id ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!
Heres to you!

祝你健康!
To your health!

我要为此干杯!
Ill drink to that!

随量!
Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话
I have the honour to call upon …

开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝
Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判
Enter into negotiation

交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈
Talks at working level

对口会谈
Counterpart talks

议程项目
Items on the agenda

主题
Theme

议题
Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程
Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议
Opening session

全体会议
Plenary session

开场白
Introduction

情况介绍
Presentation


相关文章


外贸英语《商务谈判中惯用的8个单词》
外贸英语《接见客户必用商务英语》
外贸英语经贸英语术语之建立业务关系篇
电话英语,订购商品和询问,恭喜的话
商务英语-交际礼节英语词汇
在欧企白领怎样让英语更符合商务标准?
商务英语-外贸中常见英文缩略词
商务英语-薪水方面的英语词汇
商务英语写作:收据,活动安排,通知
澳大利亚华人论坛
考好网
日本华人论坛
华人移民留学论坛
英国华人论坛